December 24, 2008

When Caring becomes Naggy

I thought I will never have any problems with my MIL since we are not living together. Besides, since they day i was pregnant, my ILs didn't really show much of an interest which made me feel really comfortable and easy.

Now, after one month of confinement under my mum's supervision, my ILs suddenly becomes very CARING and WORRIED about my well-being. Well, I really appreciate their advices but after many many many advises, it became a little naggy. When a little naggy became continuous nagging, it turns to annoying. My MIL even purposely called up her sister to let her know that I looked unhealthy. And her sister ended up calling me with a good gesture to tell me to take care of my health, don't walk so much, lie down as much as I can. Gosh! Let me go please. Even my mum and granny are letting me go, why can't she just let me go. HELP! I did a very wrong thing calling hubby and complained to him about my unhappiness.

I am thinking, should I call her directly and let my MIL knows how I feel about it or I should just swallow it all by myself? Sigh!!!

Somebody, Help!!!! I guess when Baby got sick, they would probably thinks that I am not a good mother. Shit! Baby Chloe, please don't even get sick. Be super healthy!!!!! Is it possible for anyone not to get sick for all his or her life??? Tell me!!!! :(

1 comment:

anjoe.chou said...

Everyone will get sick. So don't care much about the elders' comments. Accept those that are reasonable and ignore those that are ridiculous. And, my advice, don't always throw the SAME complaints to your hubby (may be complain once is enough - with the comdition - you have to rephrase into some proper words). But, don't worry. You can talk or even complain FREELY in front of us (friends) during our garthering... Hehe... ;)