December 28, 2008

Baby Chloe's first experience shopping in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur

Yesterday, PaPa & MaMa brought Baby Chloe to Pavillion to meet up with Godma Elaine, Kristin JehJeh, Uncle Tony & Uncle Jason. Godma came from Sydney to KL just to see Baby Chloe, hehe, I feel so special.

I could see PaPa was estatic because he finally able to drive My Ferrari out in the Shopping Mall, certainly I was placed comfortably by MaMa in my Ferrari and PaPa was my exclusive driver lor. He pushed me around and looked for a restaurant that can park my Ferrari. Eventually PaPa chose KAMPACHI Japanese Restaurant to have our lunch for its spaciousness. PaPa had Unagi & Sashimi Set, MaMa had Gyu Don Set, Godma and Uncle Jason had KAMPACHI Maki and a Tempura Set to share, Uncle Tony & Kristin Jeh Jeh left for Pepper Lunch, and needless to say I had my most nutritious milk from MaMa for lunch.

After lunch, I felt a little sleepy and Papa hold me. Unfortunately, PaPa's Body Heat was making me a little uncomfortable and I started to Wu Nga to notify PaPa "Sorry, Please let MaMa carry me." :P ** Just Kidding ** Uncle Tony was excited to see Baby Chloe and PaPa handed me to Uncle Tony for him to hold me. Surprisingly, Uncle Tony is very experience with babies and he made me feel really comfortable that I fall asleep very quickly.

PaPa and MaMa brought Baby Chloe to Parkson but MaMa didn't manage to buy anything. PaPa was a very responsible driver and he made sure that my Ferrari is parked at a appropriate place. Even though I was very thrilled about my first shopping; I was too tired that I slept throughout the journey.

But it was so fun ridding on my Ferrari, strolling around one of the most trendy & classy Shopping Mall. I love shopping.

PaPa MaMa, can you bring me shopping again.

No comments: