December 22, 2008

Fullmoon Party

Thank you, PaPa & MaMa hold a Fullmoon Party for Baby Chloe on Saturday 20/11/2008. It was my first time meeting so many people including PaPa & MaMa's relatives and friends. They are so nice because all of them praised Baby Chloe is CUTE! :P Other than that, Uncles and Aunties also brought Baby Chloe a lot of gifts and angpows. Baby Chloe appreciates all the generousity and kindness!! PaPa thanks for putting so much effort ($$$) and efforts to put up a great party for me. I like the Tea Light Candle placed on every tables, I particularly love the balloons.


Happy 1st Month to myself & Thanks PaPa & MaMa for bringing me to such a warm family.


Some Photos of Myself on my Fullmoon:


Mama and Baby Chloe



Great-Grandma & Baby Chloe




Young Grandma & Baby Chloe



Myself, Baby Chloe


Sexy MahMah & Baby Chloe

No comments: