December 13, 2008

My Urut Lady - Kak Nani

Today is my 8Th massaging session, and I am getting used to the strong fingers pressed and it no longer feel so painful as compared to my first massage session.

To recall my first Urut Session, I was looking forwards to it and thinking that "TIME TO RELAX". It didn't turn out the way I thought it would be, infact it was painful and the Chili Hot that is felt in every parts of my massaged body is rather unpleasant. She used some kind of Chili or Menthol Cream to massage using both her strong hands for 1 1/2 hour; then wrapped my tummy with a bandage. It was even more terrifying the amount of sweats that I shed after massage could actually bathed me except it was smelly.

However, I must say it is quite effective. I was carrying a tummy that looked like 6 months pregnant; and after ONE session of massage it became 3 months. After 8 sessions, Not pregnant anymore but there is a tummy which contains of FATS which I need to go through extensive exercise after 6 -8 weeks of birth.

Guess what? Kak Nani is already 61 years old, but she doesn't look like 61 at all. Her skin looks young and smooth, her body is better than many aunties out there, her strength is enough to make my thighs bruised, her voice is clear and strong. She's a cheerful lady, even though she's 61, she prefers to be called Kak Nani than Makcik. :) She is never stingy to share her secret of beauty and always advise me how to keep a good body shape in a healthy way. She also encourages me to exercise after 100 days; and that I should be patient to wait for the 100 days first before I start any exercise.

She is always packed, and she's willing to travel no matter where you located (but of course within Klang valley la) with a reasonable charge too. Kak Nani's contact is 0163050108 in case anyone needs her service. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you. I used her service before but couldnt contact her as her number out of service (010 number). Thanks for this. This is her latest number.