December 11, 2008

Earth MaMa Angel Baby Nipple Butter

I find these products are really good and I want to share it with Moms who might need it :- (1) Earth Mama Angle Baby Natural Nipple Butter : This is a lanolin-free balm made with organics ingredients. It is safe for both Moms and Babies, do not need to wipe it off before breastfeeding. It keeps your nipple moisture to prevent from soreness and cracked. :( However, my sore and cracked nipples are in severe stage, I still get cracked nipples due to frequent pumping using my Medela Mini Electric. I have tried Lasinnoh lanolin, it is too sticky and it makes my nipple stick to my bra all the time which eventually drag the period of healing. Another good way, to sooth sore nipple is to soak your nipples in a warm salt water. I did not try hydrogel which is also recommended from the Internet, it looks tedious to use hydrogel as it requires lots of washing before and after use. Oh, it is also good to purchase the Medela Nipple Protection, it looks like a shell which allow your nipples to breathe and not stick to your bra pad.

(2) Earth Mama Angle Baby Bottom Balm : So far, I have used it on my baby's bottom. TOUCH WOOD la, no rashes. I also used it on her face where redness appeared. I applied on her hands where mosquito bites are. Very effective, after 1 day, all these bites and redness disappear. Good good good! It's only RM 49.90 and you just need to apply very tiny amount each time.


(3) Earth Mama Angle Baby Stretch Oil : To be honest, It didn't really work on me. It doesn't help me prevent from my stretch Mark. Stretch Marks happen due to individual skin elasticity, but MAYBE if I did not apply it, my stretch marks would probably turn worse from just BAD. Anyway, I love the smell, the essential oil just calm you down before your sleep. This is very expensive as compared to Bio-Oil & Palmers, it cost about RM 119.00 if I am not wrong.

You can get all these easily online from http://www.momslittleones.com/ or from Bebehaus in One Utama. Try to get a discount from Bebehaus, they would give a 5% or 10% discount depending on your total purchased amount.

No comments: