December 9, 2008

My Baby is frightened by Me??

Baby Chloe slept half way and cried in shocked, my mum immediately carried her and rocked her to sleep. Oh My God, what did i do this morning? Why is she frightened? She got up frightened a few times till now.



I was awaken by Baby Chloe's crying at 9am, immediately I checked on her and fed her 70ml of milk. When I tried to burp her, she vomited half of the fed milk. It happened from time to time, so I just softly said sorry to Baby Chloe. She could be overfed or I didn't burp her properly. Then, she pooed! Waited her "Poo Finale" for 5 minutes, then I personally bathed her since my mum went for her Yoga Class.



Surprisingly she din't cry this time when I bathed her just now, and she looked very happy with the bath. Then I turn her back side up, thinking that I can wash her back and buttock properly this way, I think i accidentally chocked her with some water. Sob Sob Sob. Immediately, "Wu Nga Wu Nga". Gosh.. I shouldn't have done that since I am not so expert yet. Without hesitation, I carried her and hold her with my right arm while my left hand quickly grab the towel to wrap her up. I pat her chest to calm her down and start apologizing even though she might not understand it. GUILTY la! I made sure she's clean and swiftly transferred her to the cot. Dressed her up, fed her and got her to sleep.

After a while, I heard Baby Chloe crying. This crying pattern is totally different from her normal cries. Usually, when she's hungry or needs a diaper change; her cries are usually loud and clear. This time round, her cry was short and sounded a little terrified. I put her near me while she was sleeping on the travelling sleeper to make an observation. Within half an hour, Baby Chloe cried in fear again while her body jerked. OMG, what did I do to my baby.

Up to now, 5.10pm she cried in fear twice. Will continue to observe...

No comments: