December 19, 2008

Bravo, Baby Chloe

I must say I am very proud of my Baby Chloe today. We made an appointment with Aunty Jenny to shave her today, I was expecting lots of Wu Nga Wu Nga but it turned out Baby Chloe did not make any noise and Aunty Jenny was able to complete her mission within an hour.

Aunty Jenny told me that she took more than an hour to shave my cousins' babies, and today she used only approximately one hour to shave my baby. :) Baby Chloe did not complain and stayed really calm when Aunty Jenny did her job. Bravo, Baby Chloe !

Hubby and I decided to shave her because
(1) to complete the so called customary act - to get rid of the "SHOU" (smell??!!) - simply because babies came out from vagina. I am totally against this stupid idea, who doesn't come out from there unless is a C-Section. RIDICULOUS!!! But this is not the reason why we shave our baby. But in order to respect the elderly, and we have to shave our baby in order for her to pray to our ancestors.

(2) believing that she will grow nicer hair after shaved.

(3) for cleanliness purpose - somehow I feel there is some stain hidden under her plentiful of hair. So, I want to make sure no more stain or dirt on my baby's head.

I know Baby Chloe will not mind PaPa and MaMa made such a decision. Don't worry, Baby, your hair will grow nicer in a short time. Uncle Andrew said Baby Chloe is not longer cute! Who said so! You are my baby and you are always cute and pretty to PaPa and MaMa.

This is Baby Chloe BEFORE SHAVE :
Grandma & Baby Chloe


Mama & Baby Chloe

------------------------------------------------------------------------


These are the process of SHAVING



Aunty Jenny, Grandma & Baby Chloe



PaPa, Ah Yi, Grandma, Aunty Jenny & Baby Chloe




Lady in Pink is Aunty Jenny, the Hairdresser.
------------------------------------------------------------------------


Baby Chloe AFTER SHAVED




No comments: