July 8, 2011

When Papa was away for 4 days....

I used to feel really really emotional when Papa travelled overseas. Papa was actually away for 4 days and I didn't post anything about how much I miss him. Maybe I don't love you anymore, Papa. :P

My daily schedule is so tight that I don't have time to actually "MISS" Papa. 

I wake up everyday "SO EARLY" (**7.30am**) in the morning and then I have to pick Chloe's clothes from her "extensive closets". After that, I have to get myself prepared for work. 

At about 8.30am, Chloe and Mama will leave home for Breakfast. Usually, we will take up another 5 - 10 minutes to do the "goodbye hand wave" to Baby Clarisse or Mama would carry her to have a 5 mins walk around the house compound. 

We arrived the Breakfast place at about 9.00am, which is nearby the Learning Centre. After Breakfast, Mama would walk Chloe up to the centre. I can tell everyone now that Chloe is very stable now, no more tears. She said "byebye" to Mama on Tuesday with a sulky face and a little of tears. And today, Mama is so proud of Chloe. Before I sent her up to the centre today, she said," Mama, Chloe Good Girl, No Cry ah" . When we arrived the centre's doorstep, Chloe gave Mama a kiss and said bye to me in her very confident and loud voice. 

Then, Mama rushed back to the office because Mama's terribly late for work. Since Mama is late for work, Mama is usually rushing a lot at work in order to clear up all my work before it piles up. At about 11.45am, Mama has to prepare to leave the office to pick up my darling.

Depending on the traffic, it usually takes me an hour to fetch Chloe home and back to the office. Then, I will have a quick lunch in the office, and back to my work again. Due to the limited working time, I am always in the rush. Hehehe..because Mama needs to make sure I am able attend the classes at the GYM. :P 

By the time Mama's GYM session is over, Mama arrived home at about 8.30pm. After a shower, it's time to have some bonding time with my babies. Right after a very short bonding time, Chloe & Clarisse will have their milk. After the milk, Novi will take Baby Clarisse and Mama will stay in the room to make Chloe sleep. 

Other than Monday night, the rest of the night was smooth sailing without Papa. Chloe has noone to turn to when Mama scold her or punish (**Just like Monday**). Mama switched on the light, reading some recipe while Chloe lied down on her sleeping spot quietly until she feel asleep herself. 

No Patting. No Hugging. No Scratching Back. Not a single funny request from Chloe. 

If Mama is not too tired, Mama will go watch a DVD. Otherwise, Mama would just go to sleep. Baby Clarisse usually will be sent into the room even before Chloe fall asleep. Only on certain day, she wake up asking for some cuddling from Mama. But, rarely. She would just sleep through and indulge herself in her sweet dreamland. 

Mama is so BUSY! 

No comments: