July 28, 2011

Chloe is a DOLL

Last night, I had my hair done in pigtails. 

Chloe : MaMa. (Pointing at my hair) Mama, doll.

Mama : What? (It was not very clear to me at that moment)

Chloe : (Again, Pointed at my hair done in pigtails) Mama, You are a Doll. You are a "GIRL DOLL"

We used to show Chloe Flashcard whereby the Doll has this cute pigtails too. I would flash the card to her,  and read aloud "GIRL" or "DOLL"

This morning, I was in the kitchen preparing Chloe's Snack to bring to school. Chloe came screaming for Mama...

Chloe : MaMa! MaMa! Look! Look! Chloe is a DOLL.

Haha..Kakak tied her hair in pigtails too, and Chloe loves it so much, looked for mirror everywhere and started admiring herself in pigtails. 

My sweetie Pie, so adorable and so Vain too, just like Papa. MaMa forgot to take a photo of her in pigtails. She was so so cute, especially when she said she is a DOLL. Haha....

No comments: