July 16, 2011

I need a DICTIONARY!

Dear Dictionary, Please define "GOOD PARENTS"

(1) One who always cuddles, hugs, spoils his children and refuse to send them to school in the morning even when it is his DAY OFF.

OR

(2) One who insists on sending her children to classes EVEN it is her WORKING DAY, and give her children an "ANGRY FACE" when they are playing tantrum. 

I was very angry this morning. "Good" Papa was awake, and it is his DAY OFF today. But he refused to join us for breakfast and he refused to send his girl to classes. He even told my girl to stay home because he insisted that SHE IS SLEEPY. He confused my girl, and my girl ended up saying, " I want to sleep with Papa and I want to go to school." Argghhh...

Since he was awake, so I asked him for breakfast. I knew he won't join me because we argued a zillions time because of breakfast issues. But I was trying my luck, hoping that he will join us for breakfast and send Chloe to class SINCE he is already awake. 

Well, he didn't say NO but he was grumbling grumbling grumbling, and I didn't want to spoil my day. Thus, I decided to quickly hop into my car with Chloe and have our precious time ourselves without a grumbling man.

To be honest, I was angry but it was not up to the stage which made me feel sad or really unhappy. Luckily, I ran off. 

But, Chloe cheer me up and I have a GREAT morning with her. We arrived BV at about 8.45am. Chloe and Mama shared a Breakfast Plate which consist of  toast, bacon, ham, sausage, beans, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, hash brown, sunny side up, orange juice, coffee. Mama also ordered a cup of Hot Chocolate for Chloe. It was a huge serving and we didn't manage to finish it all. 

After the scrumptious breakfast, Mama sent Chloe to Gymboree. Chloe gave Mama a hug and kiss, then removed her crocs. Before she walked into the class, she turned around and waved Goodbye to Mama.

"Chloe, have fun." Mama said

"Yes Mama. Bye Mama. Chloe No Cry!" Chloe replied and off she went into the Play area to join the other kids. 

It is my pleasure and I am more than willing to send my kids to attend classes which make them happy. Chloe & Clarisse both love Gymboree Classes. I just have to remind myself, it is my HAPPY duty. Don't have to be unhappy or even angry when someone does not know how to enjoy his family time with his children and WIFE. It is his LOST and my GAIN.

To Papa,
Ok. A credit for you. AT LEAST, you pick up Chloe from Gymbo in the afternoon while I AM STILL AT WORK. Like I said, You are a "Good" Papa, but you are definitely the lousiest husband in this universe!!!!!!!
Love you so much,
Wifey

No comments: