July 29, 2011

A magical kisses - Muakzzz

It was a gloomy friday morning. Mama tucked myself in my comfortable bed; opened my eyes reluctantly. Fortunately, it was a pleasant sight as I opened my eyes, and I don't mind to sacrifice the comfort of my bed,  but to enjoy the moments of my two girls moving about on our bed; chatting away with their baby languages. 

"Good Morning, Chloe. Come and give Mama a Kiss." Mama requested softly while yawning and stretching my arms. 

Chloe gazed at Mama's direction, trying to grasp what Mama said to her with her half-concious mind. In about half a minute later, she crawled towards Mama, and then Chloe gave Mama a Great Big MUAKZZ with a Great Big Heart. These lovely gestures instantly melt my heart, and I thought nothing is more rewarding than a kiss and a hug from my Chloe at this moment. 

Mama then turned to Baby Clarisse and greeted her with a cuddle, "Baby, Good Morning."

"Clarisse, come! Give Mama a kiss too." I was about to touch her face with my lips, and Clarisse moved her head towards my right cheek. 

"Muaks" I felt & I heard. Gosh... I was totally awake! It was a kiss from Clarisse. A kiss!!!!! 

I immediately burst out in tremendous joys , " Papa! Papa! Clarisse kissed Mama!"

"Clarisse, give Mama a Kiss again!" We always like to confirm it again by asking them to repeat their NEW FOUND SKILL.  

"Muaks," Clarisse placed her beautiful lips against Mama's cheek and kissed Mama with a sound just like her Jie Jie Chloe. 

My children give me such sense of blissfulness and boundless contentment that I can't ask for anything more in my life. Love that brings so much happiness within a family.... Let LOVE continues in our family forever and ever, LOVE that never end. 

No comments: