July 4, 2011

Cry Again!

When Mama is trying to google which is the better choice of nursery for my preschooler next year, this little angel cries again when she goes to "school" today. She was smiling away and telling me how she is going to show off her "leng leng" bracelets to her teacher, but the moment we arrived, she pulled my hands and told me that she wants Papa and she wants Breakfast. 

"Let's go Breakfast first," Chloe said. So cheeky!! 

"Darling, No Breakfast today. We are late. Let's go to school first," I told her as I picked her up and walked up to the center. She was screaming for Mama, even though Ms. Chan was there to calm her down. Once again, the moment Ms. Chan brought her into the classroom, her cries faded off also.  

When I fetched her earlier at 11.30am, I was standing outside the centre door. I was told to stand at the door while waiting for Chloe to wash her hands (after snack time). Didn't understand. Why at the door? Let me in LA! *sigh* I wanted to peek at her progress, but Chloe was called to wash her hand and pick up her bag. Chloe teared again when she saw me turned my head away from the door, she thought that I am going to leave her at the centre again. Quickly, she ran towards the door without her shoes and bag. Ms. Chan came forwards and helped her wear her shoes and hand over Chloe's bag to me. 

"Chloe, remember what teacher told you? Don't tear" Ms. Chan continued, "So, I will see you tomorrow and you promise not to tear."

"How's Chloe?" I asked...

"Oh, She's OK? She didn't cry when I brought her to the classroom. No problem. All kids are like that." Ms. Chan replied.

I expected myself to be in the centre to have a peek on her progress. I expected Ms. Chan to elaborate on Chloe's progress and adaptation so far instead of OK only. *sigh*

Like I said earlier on "TEMPORARY".. I am going to find a proper nursery where I can be more involved in my daughter's progress whether on her learning or adaptation.... SOON....

No comments: