July 18, 2011

My First Bento Creation

I always wanted to prepare Bento for Chloe to bring to school, but she was too young for school then. Chloe is now attending classes, but there is no lunch time, there is only 10 - 15 mins of snack time. I was told not to bring any heavy meal, just bring snacks like biscuits. 

I tried to find blogs that recommend fun snacks for kids as I am getting a little bored with giving Chloe Animal Shape Biscuits and Sausage Buns. I tried to give her Chocolate Biscuits in Bear Shape but is still BISCUITS. Then, I thought I can prepare some sandwiches for her in many fun ways like other mommies. So, I bought some bento accessories online. Click Click Click and I ended up spending quite a bit. *Sigh* All these accessories don't come cheap at all. 

Well, the damage is done. Let's not talk about it. Let's have a look at my first Bento. It looked cute and it actually tasted good too. Papa also gave Mama a credit for this project. 

Miso Fish Fried Rice in Suzy's Zoo Moulds,
Mash Pumpkin, Butter Fried Carrot, Peas & Corns.
Chloe was excited to see this Bear Shape Fried Rice!!
This Rabbit is not as cute as the Bear I think,
But Chloe likes Rabbit better.
"Wow, Mama...I want I want I want" Chloe said
"Mmm...Nice! Mama, Chloe "mum mum" Rabbit"
Chloe Said

No comments: