July 21, 2011

Papa is out again...

Naughty Papa is out for a drink again! And he complains that he has no life! He's got the best that make every man envy! He has a beautiful wife (yes, that's me!), and he has two beautiful daughters (yes, my girls), and he's got the most comfortable career, he has a wonderful parents, he has an understanding in-laws, he has a white furry cute little meimei, he has enough vit.M to enjoy some luxuries occasionally, he has friends at gym to workout with him everyday, he has friends who drinks with him on weekly basis, he has a wife who is understanding to let him to have his drinking time with his friends, he has a wife who tries to plan some romance every Friday (but got rejected because he wants to go out to drink with his friends) and so many many more.....

What more do you want?? You are outside with your best friends (beer and drinking kakiS) now, while leaving your wife alone at home with two sleeping children. Some more, I'm not allowed to watch Harry Potter because I've to watch it with you. Arghhhh... Ridiculous!!

Papa, have fun! We are still going for Harry Potter 7 Part ii even you will miss the part I. I don't care because I'm going to watch it myself tonight while waiting for a drunk man to get home.

No comments: