August 20, 2011

Should I continue to bake?

Yes, I admit that I am a little crazy over baking lately. I am baking almost every alternate day or whenever I get the chance. And I know that I am not good in it *YET*. There are many fail products. But, I thought practice makes perfect right? Unfortunately, I am lacking some supportive audiences. *Sigh*

I love to bake in the night when both my angels are asleep. Plus, if I bake at night, Chloe and my family can have the fresh buns or cakes in the next morning. 

Papa : MaMa is stupid. Go outside and buy. They are cheaper and So much easier. 

MaMa's Mum : Silly Girl....

Aunty : Wah, you Bake the "cake" in the night. ** It was a bun in a Bear Paper Cup, and she said it was a cake. I swear the texture of the bun is exactly like a bun! I just thought putting the bun in a paper cup makes it more interesting for Chloe** 

MaMa's Brother : You can throw your cheesecake into the bin. *Yeah, something that I dun think I would eat. But my very kind maids at home actually help to clean up the Cheesecake. Luckily, Not Wasted!*

It can be very discouraging at times, but I don't think this is going to stop me from baking. I am sure one day, I will get a hand of it and bake good stuffs that everyone loves. 

Chloe & Clarisse are always my supporters at all times. 

Chloe : Thank you MaMa bake Chloe "Something" (*Cake, Muffin, Bun etc).
It is such a lovely statement she made everytime I present my effortful LOVE to her.

Clarisse never comment anything (*coz she doesn't know how YET!) but she always eats what I make HAPPILY.  (** Anyway, she is always happy when MaMa give her any food!* :P )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MaMa,

Gam Ba Teh!!! Don't be discouraged! 

Love,
MaMa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Montessorimum said...

your hubby really use the word "stupid"? So disheartening to hear isn't it?

Chris Yee said...

Hi Elaine, Ya!!!! This is my husband! My husband said my tolerance level is low when I had my contraction on my first delivery. I was in pain and was so nervous, and yet he said that kinda things to make me feel I am an idiot to make myself in such a painful moment. It is just him! But then, with my newborn on my both hands, I was too happy and busy to think of the INSENSITIVE & SELFISH man! Kakaka...