August 30, 2011

A fulfilling non-working Saturday

Thanks to boss who declared Saturday a day off for all of us , so I could spend a good Saturday with my girls.

Our day started off by sending Jie Jie Chloe to Gymbo Class at 9.30am while Papa, Mama & Clarisse went Chawan to have breakfast. Even though we did not have satisfying meal, Baby Clarisse was happy enough to have her Roti Bakar Kosong. I regretted so much because I found there is a piece which is moldy. Argghhh~~!!  Ya, how can anyone serve moldy bread. Even though it was only a small spot, it is still not acceptable to serve moldy bread to your customer. Sorry... Can't stop complaining since I started on the moldy bread issue. The Roti Jala was no good, the Nasi Lemak's rice was SOGGY and it was COLD. *sigh* DELETE "Even though we did not ..... Roti Bakar Kosong" and I should replace it with "WE DID NOT HAVE A GOOD BREAKFAST AND BABY CLARISSE WAS SERVED WITH MOLDY BREAD." But I was quite sure the piece of bread that I gave Clarisse was fine, and she is fine NOW! 

Even though it was a lousy breakfast, we were still very happy because we were able to spend a good time together during breakfast (minus the meal). Baby Clarisse was talking (babbling) a lot and she was very cheery which made our day! 

After breakfast, Mama sent Baby Clarisse for Gymbo Class while PaPa shopped around. PaPa picked all of us up at 11.30am, and we left Gymbo for Grocery Shopping. 

We arrived home on time for Chloe & Clarisse's Lunch. After lunch, Novi helped to clean them up and sent them for afternoon nap. While our girls were having their naps, Papa and Mama went for an hour gym session. 

We returned home by 3pm, and took a clean shower. After shower, we played with our girls at their play zone. I told Chloe that I will bring her for a swim but we did not have much time to go to Desa, so Mama prepared the inflated little pool and let them have a short dip. They were having so much fun which I will try to post a video if I can (otherwise photos) in my next post.

:P Mama also managed to book for a facial appointment for Papa & Mama @ 6.30pm. While Clarisse and Chloe were having their dinner, Papa and Mama left home for facial.

It was even more fulfilling for PaPa because Papa ended his day with a FUN DRINKING SESSION with his buddy while Mama stayed home had my most precious moments with my two girls in our bedroom sleeping soundly and safely. :) 

No comments: