August 16, 2011

Muffin in Pink Cup

On the way home from Vital Years, Chloe was flipping one my Steam Cake Recipes. Chloe stopped at the page with an Orange Cake in a Pink Cup. The color of the page including the cake itself is very girlish and princess-ish, so she really likes it.

Chloe : MaMa, Bake Chloe Pink Colour Cake to bring to School?

MaMa smiled and replied, "Sure. MaMa shall bake a Muffin in Pink Cup for Chloe to bring to school tomorrow."

Well, These Muffins are different from the recipe's Steam Orange Cupcake. But at least it is a Yummy Moist Muffin in PINK PAPER CUP. I added Chocolate Chips, Walnut & Raisin for these cupcakes.

MaMa sprinkled some Cheedar Cheese on top of the Muffin, and it's Yummy too.

These are Quick & Easy Muffin, and most importantly it is Yummy too.

- Mix All Wet Ingredients : 2 Large Eggs, 1 Cup of Milk/Cream, 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence

- Mix All Dry Ingredient : 2 Cups of Flour, 1 TBSP baking powder, 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar, 1/2tsp Salt (Add in whatever  u want Walnut, Raisin, Cornflakes, Chocolate Chips, raspberries etc etc..)

- 125grams of Melted Butter & Cooled

Pour the Wet Mixture & Melted into the Dry Mixture alternately, and end with melted butter. 

** Remember not to over mix. As long as the batter is combined, stop mixing.

Scoop batter into your paper cup and put in the oven @ 160deg C for 18 - 20 minutes (Original Recipe is 190 deg C but My oven is HOT * I don't know why* so I used 160 deg C)

And Yummy Muffin is Done! 

The Muffin is really really nice, except the Chocolate Chips, it is too sweet. I added Hersey Chocolate Chips and all said that the Muffin will be better without these Chocolate chips and I was told to add in more Walnut next time.

The Cheedar Cheese Top is actually the hit because there is no Chocolate Chips and it is not SWEET. :P Papa L*OVE* (actually L*IKE* only) it.


Anyway, Chloe LOVE it. MaMa cannot resist her "WOW, I LIKE" & "THANK YOU MAMA MAKES CHLOE CAKE. I LOVE YOU MAMA."


My Mission for tonight is Sausage Bun :P So tough. I don't think I have enough time for the dough to proof and proof. Will think of alternative after work. :)

No comments: