August 24, 2011

MaMa's Birthday


Birthday Present and Birthday Card from Darling PaPa.


And He is "nice" enough to actually look for a newspaper to wrap the present. Better than no wrapper, I guess?? Anyway, MaMa had a shock to receive this special box of present fro PaPa. MaMa is still not recovered from the shock. :P It is such a rare occasion that I will receive a present from PaPa. He never sent me any gifts on valentines, anniversary or even my birthday. Can't blame me for being exaggerating how shocking I am to receive a gift. BUT, THANK YOU PAPA! I LOVE YOU PAPA. It is a very very very very precious gift!!! and I absolutely love it and I promise to use it daily to make it worthwhile. THANKYOU!!!!!


Overtime on my Birthday. Look at my hardworking colleagues trying to finish up the job quickly so that I can have dinner with hubby to celebrate my birthday. Indeed, GOOD JOB, GIRLSSS~~! Thanks for your help, and we managed to complete the job before 9pm and I get to have dinner with hubby at Kampachi, Pavilion. Hubby enjoyed the dinner so much!

Present Show Off Time


Coffee Cake from Colleagues. Yum Yum. I was rushing for closing so didn't take any photos of the cakes or my colleagues. :(  Had a swift birthday song sang by dear colleagues. And I didn't even cut the cake, immediately after blowing the candle and a word of "thankyou" then rushed back to work. Feel so bad, but everyone was rushing for closing today. *phew* luckily we managed it WELL. :P Took a picture of what was left from the piece of Yummy Coffee Cake. 


Surprise bouquet! NOT FROM MY HUBBY! NOT FROM MY PARENTS! GUESS!!!!!


This beautiful bouquet is from my romantic parents-in-law. So Romantic and sweet, ain't they? I love RED ROSES and thanks Dad & Mom for sending me such a beautiful bouquet on my birthday and warm birthday wishes through birthday card and SMS. Thank you!!!!! 


This thoughtful present is from my beloved sista. She knows that I am into baking so much  lately and she spent an hour to pick the best recipe for me. This is so thoughtful, she actually picked one with detailed step by step photo illustrations, so that I can learn to make the dough properly. :P Then, she will not have to suffer from eating HARD buns and loaf. LOL. I will try, bear with me. I will make these nicey loaves and buns very SOON! 


Rocky Road from my beloved brotha. He picked this cake because he loves the marshmallows and the chocolates! So lovely. My brother started wishing me Happy Birthday one day before my birthday, and he went out to buy this cake for me. So Lovely!


My lovely sister and brother on my birthday with a special cake - ROCKY ROAD. SWEET! Yeah, my brother and sister are SWEET, so as the CAKE - SO SWEET! :P


Muscular Hubby asked me to place my face next to his arm to prove to me that his arm is bigger than my face. Kakakakak ..... Of course I refused. I don't want to suffer from his smelly....errr.....errrr.....armpit. Just kidding! :P 

The most touching Birthday Present is from my darling Chloe. I was a little emotional towards the end of the day while I was still rushing for work. I called PaPa, almost wanted to tear when MaMa starts missing my two little angels at home. I told PaPa how I wished they can call me and wish me Happy Birthday. PaPa was so nice, he called home and told Novi to teach Chloe how to wish me Happy Birthday over the phone. On our journey to dinner, PaPa called home and asked for Chloe. Then, PaPa passed the phone to MaMa. The moment Chloe picked up the phone, she wished me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA!" loudly. After a heart-melting wishing, Chloe sang me a Happy Birthday Song "Happy Birthday MaMa, Happy Birthday MaMa, Happy Birthday MaMa, Happy Birth....Day....Ma.....Ma..." I was so happy and hoped that I could be home at that instant and give my two little angels a great big hug with many many many kisses. 

To conclude, I had a lovely and a very happy 32nd Birthday. Thank you all and I love you all! 

No comments: