August 8, 2011

Crying Chloe and Furious Mama...

Chloe : I don't want oi oi (sleep with) Mama. I want oi oi (sleep with) Papa.

Mama : No. Papa is busy. Papa needs to work. Come, oi oi with Mama. Same Same

Chloe : No No No!!! (Then she started crying aloud)

Yeah...Papa wins again! :(

Haha... Well, I don't mind that Chloe prefers Papa more over Mama (occasionally :P), but I just don't like her being very temperamental and stubborn. Mama tried to talk to her nicely and explain to her that I will sleep with her, and Papa will sleep next to her when Papa is back. She kept on yelling "NO" until MaMa can no longer take her tantrum and gave her a stern stare. I know it is a very LOW EQ method to actually shout at Chloe at that time, but I shouted and grabbed her into my brother's room (they were all out for Penang trip, and I didn't want OUR screams to wake Clarisse up.)

I told Chloe to pull her ears and commanded her to stop crying. She did just what I told her to do. She always listens to me when Papa is not around, but she will turn away from me when Papa is around. Chloe knows that Papa will definitely protect her from Mama. This is so bad. Especially when Papa actually voiced out and told Mama not to scare Chloe with my scolding, and she would not even listen to my single order just like what happened yesterday.

Papa : Don't scold her la. She is sick. I don't want her to cry until her eyes are red again. (She was having red eyes for the past weeks - Viral Conjunctivitis) 

Upon hearing this, Chloe become more daring and pushed away my hands and ran to Papa with her sulky face and big tear drops. Geezz...this is beyond my tolerance level. I told Papa it is not because about who she prefers, but it is about her disrespectful attitude that makes me furious. She is only three, and she is already displaying her rebellious side of hers. She uses Papa against Me!!!!

Mama insisted Papa to stay away from Chloe. Chloe and Mama had a quiet 5 minutes in Ah Gu's (My brother) room. When Chloe is calmed down, I spoke to her gently.

Mama : Papa is busy. Mama is going to sleep with you.

Chloe : No. I want Papa to oi oi Chloe (gasping with sulky face)

Mama : No. Darling. Papa is busy and he needs to work outside (out of the bedroom in this context). 
             So, Mama will oi oi Chloe. Okay? Don't let Mama punish you and scold you again.

Chloe : Ok. (She finally accepted my offer RELUNCTANTLY)

Mama : Come. Give Mama a hug and a kiss. (Chloe dropped her hands from her ears and moved towards me to give me a hug and a kiss while sulking)

Mama : Let's go and say Good night to Papa. Then, give Papa a kiss and a hug too.

Chloe : Ok.

Chloe and Mama walked out of Ah Gu's room and saw Papa at the family area. Chloe went forwards to Papa and gave Papa a tight hug and walked to the bedroom herself.

I prepared Chloe 4oz of milk. Right after she finished her milk, she fall asleep quietly.

No comments: