August 20, 2011

Baby Clarisse & Chloe

I have been updating my Baking Projects so often and nothing about my princesses so far. 

Today is the day that I should write something about them.

Let's talk about Baby Clarisse first.
*sigh* My poor little sweetie pie must be TOO SWEET, she got bitten by mosquitoeS again. I really hate these ruthless mosquitoes. They bit her FACE and her EYE LIDS all the times! All these bites become swollen and reddish after a while. Arghhh... MaMa couldn't sleep well. I kept on rubbing her swelling eye lids, cheeks and forehead, hoping that it will reduce the swell a little, which it did *just a little*. *sigh* This is the second severe face biting session of the month. It is not just A BITE, they always attack my Baby more than 4 - 6 bites, ON HER FACE!!!! It is such a pain for MaMa to see my daughter's blood sucked by these awful mosquitoes!!!!!! Anyway, I rubbed on her swelling parts for more than an hour last night, and this morning the first thing that I did when I opened my eyes was start applying the Calendula Cream and kept on rubbing on the swelling face. Still a little swollen and reddish. 

When I got back to work today, the first thing that I did was to google how to get rid of the swelling by mosquitoes bite. There are actually some remedies recommended like using Banana Skin to rub on to the swelling part or apply baking soda mixed with water. I already told my maid to try, and I shall go home to have a look at the results. 

Furthermore, tomorrow is Clarisse's 1st Birthday Party. I want to try to get rid/reduce the swelling and redness so badly!! I want my Clarisse to be the PRETTY BIRTHDAY GIRL. Sad!! 

Other than the mosquitoes attacks. Baby Clarisse is growing really fast. She knows how to respond to our conversation, and she is learning more and more words. From her responses and reactions, it is very obvious that she understands what is going on around her. Good girl! 

Walking part....errr...not yet. But she can move around herself by crawling or walking with support of the tables or stagnant heavy objects. She loves the walker. I know some said the walker will discourage her from walking, but she loves it. She moves herself around FAST with her walker, and she is able to reach her *destination* swiftly **ZOOOM**! It's ok. I am not sure how the walker will slow down her walking milestone, meanwhile I will just let her enjoy her *Ferrari*. Anyway, it won't be long. Once she knows how to walk on her own, She will never remember her "Ferrari" Walker (*Just like Chloe Jie Jie*). 

Clarisse is eating more variety of food now. Yogurt, Pear, Apple, Grapes, Cherry, Cakes, Muffin, Buns, Fish Porridge etc etc... I admit I am a little slow in introducing new food to my babies, some can actually take rice at Clarisse's age. Hehe...It is ok, she will get to eat whatever she wants when she grows up. No hurry. I need to make sure if she is allergic to any food. So far, fish and eggs are fine so I guess she is fine with most food. Need to be a little more careful and patience. Plus, she has two TEETH so far, can't chew properly yet! I need to make sure her food is soft enough for her to eat.

Let's talk about Chloe.

Lately, Chloe always wet the bed in the nights. Almost twice a week for consecutively 3 weeks already. I didn't scold her. I just asked her what happened, why didn't she wake me up to bring her to the toilet. She always cried when she finds out that she wet her bed. Maybe she was trying to escape from my scolding so playing some acts to distract me. *shrug* What I need to do is to keep on telling her that she should wake MaMa up to bring Chloe to the toilet and not to wet the bed again. I hope by repeating my words can help. OR....ANY ADVISE! I really need it? I don't think I want to put her back to diapers. 

Other than that, she has been a very good girl and cheery too. I think she really enjoys schooling, and she loves to talk to MaMa on what to bring to school for her Snack Time. This is my favourite part too. Hopefully, when Clarisse joins Chloe to school, she will be looking forwards to school and MaMa's Bento filled with LOVE! Kakakaka....I learned this words from some bloggers *SHIOK SENDIRI*! 

Now, Papa's turn. 

Papa put a little effort in bonding with our girls. Doubtless, my girls prefer Papa over Mama now! MaMa is always acting the Fierce MaMa and Papa, as always, acting the Loving and Understanding Papa. Why so unfair? How I wish I can be the Understanding one. Papa refused to take my role, and I have no choice to sacrifice myself to play the evil MaMa.

Time to go home now!

No comments: