August 15, 2011

Bento #7

Yesterday, 

Chloe said, "MaMa, Make Hello Kitty Bread for Chloe to bring to School, ya?"
Mama replied, "How about Bear Sandwich?" Mama doesn't know how to make Hello Kitty Sandwich. I don't have the Hello Kitty Sandwich Mould. 

Chloe said, "Hello Kitty biscuit?"
Mama replied, "How about the Bear Sandwich that Mama made for you last time. You said it was nice, right?" Mama was trying my luck to skip the Hello Kitty topic because I tried making a few times but it didn't turn out right. 

Chloe said, "Hello Kitty Sandwich, ok?"
Mama said, "Bear Sandwich, ok?"
Chloe said, "Ok. Bear Sandwich."

Well, Chloe accepted my counteroffer. Haha....  Then, I thought why not give it another try. *sigh* Still so fail. I just couldn't find anything healthy food in Black to make the whiskers of the cat. What food is red which is healthy and go well with sandwich and allows me to make into the cat's bow/flower. Help!!! I am so NOT innovative. I need a step by step guide to help me complete my mission. *sigh*

I am a "supposed to be Hello Kitty"'s Hello Kitty with raisins and marshmallow.
Do I look like Hello Kitty? This MaMa a...Made me an ugly Hello Kitty.
Luckily, Chloe recognized me as a Hello Kitty Bread. Hahaha...


Chloe's Snack Box.

MaMa cut the bread & cheese using Hello Kitty Cutter. Then, MaMa used the Bow Cutter to cut the bread to form the bow and MaMa dyed the bow by squeezing the juice from a Fresh Cherry. Hello Kitty's eyes are made of cherry, nose & whiskers are made of Cheese. 

No comments: