February 1, 2009

Tracking of the 3rd Infant Formula Feed

Last night I had a BBQ Party at Elayne's place with all my old school mates, we had fun catching up and discussing about pregnancy & babies issues. Hehe...and I was home late (around 12.30midnight). Immediately after I had arrived home, I quickly rushed to my room to start my pumping work. By the time I finished the pumping & shower, it was already almost 2am.

At about 2am, Baby Chloe woke up for a feed. I told my mum to prepare Enfalec A+ (HA) Formula with the ratio of 4oz water to 3 scoops of powder. I am not too sure what she did as the bottle was more than a 4oz milk (infact, i think it was about 5oz.) Therefore, I suspect she did not follow my mixture ratio. But she was too tired & sleepy, I didn't ask too much and told her to sleep and I will take care of Baby Chloe myself. When she handed the bottle and Baby Chloe to me, I didn't even look at the volume assuming that it was the 5oz that I saw and I started to feed Baby Chloe. I didn't want to overfeed Baby Chloe and thus I stopped the feed at the remaining of 1oz so that she would only get total of 4oz. But funny, Baby Chloe didn't seems to have enough as her mouth was still moving as if she was asking for more. So, I decided to change her diaper first and feed her the balance later if she still want it. When I threw the soiled diaper, I saw the empty bowl was filled with MILK. Arggghhhhh...what is that??? What did my mum do? So, was it a 4oz or 5oz bottle??? Did she poured out the extra to the empty bowl? or or or ??? Anyway, BIG BIG QUESTION MARK!!!!! Baby Chloe finished the remaining milk after the diaper change anyway.

The feed was at 2am and I got her to sleep at 2.30am. She woke up at 6am which means it was a 4 hours interval feed but a 3 1/2 sleep. SEE SEE SEE, this is what happened when MaMa goes out have fun!!! Messed up with the tracking of Baby's feeding pattern and sleeping pattern. My mum was trying to help out and I can't blame her for anything. Sob Sob Sob. And this incident also makes me THINK, my mum who is so closed to me, educated, smarter compared to my maid and she also did not do as what I have planned for. I believe my maid can't do any better than my mum. *SIGH* So how?? I am going back to work and I will be away from home from 7.30am to 7.30pm. So how so how????

Dar dar, you better work hard and pay me like what my father is paying me so that I can stay home to take care of your baby and have more babies! LOL.

No comments: