February 26, 2009

Mama : Fed up!

Baby Chloe's last feed was at 9.30pm, and we were expecting her to get up at 11.30pm or 12.00 midnight for her next feed before her long stretch of sleep. Mama was very tired and slept at 11.30pm, I am not too sure what time did Papa sleep. Papa is a very notti man, he is always complaining about his exhaustion. But whenever he got time to sleep, he would stay awake for his TV and Newspaper! MAN!

Anyway, Baby cried and I quickly got up to check on her. Baby Chloe must be hungry i thought, then I had a look at the clock in the DARK. I think I was too tired and my eyes were half-opened that I read wrongly on the time. I thought it was already 6.15am. I thought Baby Chloe did a good job again so I decided to heat up the breastmilk instead of making the formula. Baby Chloe started to cry louder as I was heating the milk.

HOU MEI A?? Papa exclaimed. I went back to the room, saw Papa carrying Baby Chloe.Papa's eyes were trying to search for the milk bottle, and he asked"Where is the milk?" **** FRUSTRATION LOOK SOMEMORE!!!!

I told Papa that the milk is not warm yet and he started to question me in an unfashionable way "Why not Infant Formula??" I was a little agitated by then, and I turned my head left and right. At the moment, then only I could read the clock properly that it was only 2.00AM. Hahaha... Well, there is nothing wrong to feed Baby Chloe with breastmilk since I was heating it already. Papa started to show his so called "MANLY" or "BOSS-LIKED" attitude to me and started to complain complain complain.

Come on, we were all half-awake, just spare me a moment for some peacefulness. I got really really fed up, got the warm milk passed to Papa and had myself on my bed with Mei Mei. I told Papa : HANDLE AlL BY YOURSELF, I AM GOING BACK TO SLEEP! Papa is a strong man, he always thinks that nothing can beat him down. Don't ever threaten him with anything. He ignored me and continued to take care of Baby Chloe.

I could hear Baby Chloe's crying after the feed. I woke up every few minutes to peep at Papa and Baby Chloe. Papa was sitting by the crib, patting the crying Baby Chloe. Hahahaha.... Well, since Baby Chloe is under the care of Papa, I am sure if there is anything Baby Chloe will be attended immediately. Therefore, I went back to my sweet sweet dream.

Haha, when I got up this morning. Papa complained that he got not enough sleep because he only managed to get baby Chloe to sleep at 4am. Muahahahaha......Complain somemore la. Mama will go to sleep and leave it to Papa!!!

No comments: