February 9, 2009

9th February 2009

Supposed to go Vegetarian Dinner with hubby and MIL, but I was too tired that I had decided to stay back to take a nap. I used to think that by taking naps never help to recover from the sleeps that I had missed, but today I finally agreed to hubby that naps definitely help a little. Felt refreshed after an hour nap.

Woke up at 8.30pm, had dinner which hubby specially bought for me from Taman Desa - Organic Detox Meal (2 slices of papaya, 2 slices of sweet potatoes, some vinegar salad, boiled Pak Choy, Stewed Bean Curb and Give-grain rice).

My maid told me that Baby Chloe didn't sleep much this afternoon. Hubby thinks that maybe baby will sleep better in the night later since she didn't sleep well in the afternoon. Sigh~ What's worrying me is that she refuses to go to sleep even in the night. I could hear from her cries when the maid was rocking her to sleep that baby Chloe might be disturbed by something which stop her from sleeping, for instance her blocked nose, stomachache, constipation, itch rashes ....... So worried now! Hopefully, baby Chloe can sleep well later in the night.

Posted quite a number of photos lately. A lot of friends told me that Baby Chloe is more like Mama now. I personally also realised Baby Chloe is changing everyday, looking different every week. But Baby Chloe still has the features of Papa - Long eyes, sharp and wide nose, Long legs and Long hands :P

One more happy thing of the day : When my maid was rocking Baby Chloe, I went close to Baby Chloe and said : "Hello, Baby Chloe, MAMA is here!" Immediately, Baby Chloe gave me a big smile with her mouth wide opened. Ahhh... what a good remedy for tiredness. ALL GONE!

No comments: