February 2, 2009

Third Formula Night

Okay, this time round, it works again.

Hubby mixed the Infant Formula with 4oz. of water and 3 scoops of powder, and I fed Baby Chloe at 10pm. Initially, she could only have 3oz. so I stopped there and burped her. Then I tried to make her sleep at around 10.20pm since her eyes were closed when I fed her. After patting her for 10 minutes, I put her on her crib. *sigh* As usual, she started moving here and there and refused to go to sleep even though she was yawning numerous times. Baby Chloe always likes to get full attention from us, once she knew we are going to leave her alone on her crib, she would try her best to keep herself awake. BABY CHLOE, YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY. Then, I decided to warm up the balance 1oz and feed her again. When Baby Chloe started to suckle the teats, her eyes were once again closed comfortably. *Phew* Finally, I managed to get her HALF-ASLEEP at about 11.30pm. I was a little tired and knowing that I need to get up early tomorrow for work so I just left her on her crib even though she was half asleep.

Haha... I pushed the responsibility to hubby and went straight to sleep at 11.30pm. HooRAY~~ Baby Chloe did a very very good job again. She woke up at 5am which both PaPa and Mama are very satisfied. It means the 4oz. of Infant Formula Feed lasted for 7 hours and she managed to have straight 5 1/2 hour sleep. Definitely an IMPROVEMENT compared to the First Formula Night. The second one was a mess!!!!

No comments: