February 23, 2009

A Tragedy

Today I read two very unfortunate news about toddlers, and both news startled me as a mother.

The first news that I read in the morning is about a One-year old child being sexually abused. It was shocking enough to read the heading like this early in the morning, and I was totally disgusted with it when I read the content of it. Oh My God, I exclaimed. How on earth would this insanity happened on a ONE-YEAR OLD CHILD. Due to the high cost of living, the baby girl's parents have no choice but to work in order to earn more dough for the family; and they are forced to send their Baby girl for daycare to their so-called closed friend. One day, mother of the child was changing the baby girl's diaper and found blood stain on her private part. The one-year old baby girl was quickly rushed to the hospital, and doctor found baby girl's private part and anus were penetrated with hard object. Furthermore, doctor confirmed that both new and old wounds were found which means the abuse was performed numerous time before. OH MY GOD!! After I read about it, I can't stop myself from feeling sad about humanity. FucK! This is insane. She is just a baby, a child who does not know how to protected herself from all these bastards!!!! Why should a toddler be involved in such a inhuman act? The cruelty of this humanity is so terrifying which had made me think that I am being too selfish to bring Baby Chloe to this world. I wanted a child, I wanted to build a family of my own and without her permission, I brought her to this world of insanity & insecurity. I asked myself Why? Why? Why? Why it happened on a ONE-YEAR old baby girl? How come there is such a beast survive in our land to ruin our peacefulness and happiness? What happened to our GOD who supposed to protect our children?

*sigh* GOD is not the one to blame. It is us, as a parent, to be blamed of such tragedy. Because we want luxurious life, because of our greed, and because of the material world, we chose to spend our time at the working place rather than home to take care of our babies? Suddenly, I feel ugly! *sigh~~~!!* What to do, we have to be realistic in order to survive in this material world. I was telling hubby, I might consider to quit my job and take care of Baby Chloe by myself. Also, I might not want a second child as I do not wish to bring the purity to this filthy world. All about money, power, sex, fun!!!! Well~~! Will see how it goes.

The second news was about a 6-months old babies died of either suffocation or choked. As again, working parents sent their baby to the babysitter which cost them about RM2K per month. Parents were terrified & collapsed when they received the news of their baby's death. Babysitter and the 6-month old baby were both taking a nap together. Babysitter heard baby was crying but didn't respond to it. After a while, baby stopped crying and babysitter thought that baby was back to sleep. Therefore, she continued her nap without checking on baby. After an hour, babysitter woke up to feed baby, and she found baby was lying on his tummy motionless. She was frightened and immediately carried the baby up and patted his back. The 6 months old baby vomited and face turned black. It was so unfortunate that the baby lost his life before reaching the hospital. Shit! This babysitter is so called the professional Nanny with certificate!!!!! Because of her carelessness, the parents have to suffer the pain of losing their beloved child.

I told myself I can no longer read anymore of these news about child abuse and death caused by carelessness. I just can't stop cursing these people and can't stop myself from thinking what can I do to baby Chloe. What is the best for my Baby to protect her from all these insanities? What can I do? What should I do?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?? WHERE IS HUMANITY?? WHERE IS OUR HEART?? HOW COME THESE BEASTS GOT TO CHANCE TO LIVE IN THIS LAND TO DESTROY OUR TRANQUILITY??

No comments: