February 17, 2009

Regretful Indulgence

We were supposed to go have Organic Detox Meal for dinner, unfortunately they were closed by the time we reached Econ (Organic Shop). So, hubby suggested to have KFC to spoil ourselves once in a while. I KNOW..It's so contradicting from a super healthy vegetarian meal to a total unhealthy deep fried chicken meal. Anyway, I didn't object his proposal and we went straight to KFC without hesitation. I thought why not indulge myself once a while even though it is fattening. Yeah again, it is so ironical for me to have KFC when I actually skipped my lunch for diet purposes. Yes, Life or rather Human being is full of ironies.

The initial idea of indulgence turned out to be a regretful decision for me and hubby. We were salivating when we began tearing the Kentucky Fried Chicken piece by piece and putting into our mouth. The crunchiness was so appetising at first. After a piece of crunchy fried chicken, we realised that we were no longer enjoying our meal as it became a little oily. I did not manage to finish the second piece and hubby was a little struggling to finish his second piece of KFC.

** Interruption from hubby while writing this blog which broke my blogging momentum. Stupid!!! He kept on saying I cannot mention KFC in my blog because it is defaming and KFC can sue me. I am just saying it is a little oily for me, did I insult or complain about KFC? stupid hubby!

Anyway, I had KFC which I am not suppose to have for many reasons. For instance, it spoilt my diet plan and it also spoilt baby's diet because what i ate will eventually passed it to baby. I didn't enjoy the meal which had ruined my diet plan and i also brought in unhealthy substance to the breastmilk which inevitably will pass to Baby Chloe.

Baby Chloe, MaMa is sorry. I won't be so greedy anymore and I will be more careful with my choice of food. Papa, it is all your FAULT la.

No comments: