February 5, 2009

It is all worth it!

My friend told me that reading my blog makes her reconsider stepping into motherhood. I AM SORRY la. I didn't realise that! "Paiseh." Muahahahah.

Maybe I am just a pure expertise in whining and when I start blogging, I have the tendency to complain complain and complain which unintentionally inflicted fear to some. But TODAY, I want to officially announce and share my most joyous moment to all that the birth of BABY CHLOE has brightened my life, lead my existence to the next level (motherhood).

Baby Chloe, Mama is so blessed to have you as my daughter. Noone ever said it is easy to be a mother or a father, but it is definitely a most happy and enjoyable moment to go through parenthood. Seeing you grow and change every day just melts our heart! We love to talk to you, we love to hear you respond with your baby language, we are proud to see you smile back to us when we communicate with you (especially Papa), we are delighted to discover everything new about your sleeping and eating pattern, we are waiting for you to call us Papa & Mama, we are waiting to see you walk and run, oh my, I can't wait to dress you up like a princess and take tonnes of photos. The happiness of parenthood is not easily described by words, you have to go through it yourself and feel it all by yourself. Everyone has a different experience but I am sure there is only one end result - HAPPINESS ! IT IS ALL WORTH IT!

No comments: