February 22, 2009

Rashes Attack again!!

Baby Chloe's heat rash is coming back again. I know it wont' hurt Baby Chloe but somehow I felt it was the itchy rash that disturb baby from her sleep. Yesterday, I came back home early from work, and started to look after Baby Chloe by myself. I wiped her face after every feed with filtered water. Then apply Hazeline Snow to cool down her heat rash. Baby Chloe used to hate Hazeline snow because it is very cold when apply to her face. But, now she enjoys it so much that she would smile when I apply the Hazeline Snow on her face and started gurgling too. Happy!!

Today, after a series of filtered water & hazeline snow treatment, her rashes had subsided and it is no longer so redish. Plus, she can go to sleep easier as compared to the last two days. Hooray!

No comments: