January 21, 2009

Upgraded Appetite!

Time really flies without you knowing it, and Baby Chloe is exactly 2 months old now. I used to feed her 3oz of expressed milk every 2 hour, but now with her growth I have to increase it to 4oz. It was a little struggling for me to cope with 3oz and now I have to feed her 4oz, *phew*, not easy at all.

Other than her expanded stomach, I am also considering what am I suppose to do when I get back to work. I have been contemplating on feeding Baby Chloe with Infant Formula or not? I was planning to feed her Infant Formula at night so that She can sleep better or rather longer hour since Formula is not so digestive as compared to Breastmilk. Plus, I have make a calculation of the volume of my milk supply against Baby Chloe's demand. It is definitely impossible for me to meet her demands especially after going back to work. My plan was to get my maid to feed her breastmilk during daytimes and I will feed her Infant Formula during the night. I was trying to convince myself that :"Well, at least i am still feeding Baby Chloe breastmilk, better than nothing!"

It has been one week, and I hold the unopened packet of S26 Infant Formula every night for almost a week; the packet remained sealed. I couldn't' give myself enough reason to feed Baby Chloe with Infant Formula. Maybe I was so into breastmilk after reading so much from the Internet, I feel guilty to even start thinking of feeding Baby Chloe with IF. I know very well, many babies are as healthy with IF, for instant myself, my husband, practically my whole family. I don't know what is the matter with me that keep on feeling uneasy about IF. I worried that once I am comfortable with feeding her IF and I gradually skip the pumping and end up giving up breastmilk totally for Baby Chloe. Gosh, am I thinking too much unnecessarily? am I worried too much unnecessarily? Should I just let it go and do all the best I can?

It is confusing! I am confused! Breastmilk & Infant Formula confuse me!!!!

No comments: