January 2, 2009

PaPa New Investment - Medela Pump in Style Advanced


Papa & Mama are both very persistent about breastfeeding, giving the best nutrient for Baby Chloe. We were thinking of purchasing a dual pump instead of the Mini Electric Single Pump that I was using since Chloe's birth. Coincidentally, I saw an ad from the Newspaper that Robinson is having a sales, and the Medela Dual Pump is only RM699.00 which Original Price was RM1K+. So, I told my hubby that I want to go to have a look at the pump and perhaps I will buy it since it is on sales.
Hubby and I went to Robinson on last Sunday and saw the Mini Electric Dual Pump which cost RM699.00 with free storage bottles. Then, next to this offer item I saw this Backpack with pumps displayed. Without hesitation, I told hubby that I want to get the one with the Backpack for convenient sake. Hubby agreed that I should get the one with Backpack. The moment we checked the price, both of us were stunned as it costs RM1688 which we were told this price is already a special nett price item. I started to doubt and hesitate whether or not to proceed with the purchase. First, I am not sure how long more I can hold the supply. Second, Am I really so dedicated and purchase such an expensive equipment. After thinking twice, Hubby bought it without checking price from other vendors.
He told me that it will be a good investment, and he should not delay it any longer:-
(1) Hubby wants me to have more rest, with this Dual Pump it Will definitely shorten the time of pumping.
(2) Hubby said it will be also useful for our next child, so look long term and this pump is still worth it.
I want to thank my hubby for being such a good husband and a good father. He is a man who will only purchase any goods at the cheapest price that he can ever get. For instance, he would not mind to walk further to save just RM3. But in this case, he was so certain and purchases it instantaneously for me and Baby Chloe. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Immediately after we got home, he opened up the box. Hubby cleaned every single parts that are in the box, used a damp cloth to wipe the Backpack. He read the instruction manual for me and guided me through on how to use the Pump properly. So touched!!!!
Hubby and I were amazed with the outcome, I usually took 1 hour to pump 4 - 6oz averagely. With this Dual Pump, it only took me 20 mins to pump 5 - 6oz. It is definitely a good investment especially when I get back to work.
This pump has a 2-phase expression, which hasten the pumping process. It also allows single or double pumping according to our wish. It also comes with Cooler Carrier and 4 storage bottles. It is very convenient as it can be electric or battery operated.
I thought the Mini Electric was superb, and now i think this Dual pump that I own now is splendid, fantastic, marvellous.....
Thank you, Lokong.

No comments: