January 12, 2009

MaMa's New Complaints

(1) Mama found out that Vein is very much visible on her chest and breast!!!!! Shit. Why everyday got something new to trouble me??? Arghhh...

(2) Mama not allow to go on Total Diet because Mama has to produce milk for Baby Chloe

(3) Mama only allow to go Slimming Center after 3 months. Arghhh!!!!!

(4) Mama has to fit into a Size 12 Clothes and Size 30 Jeans. FCUK!

(5) No Clubbing or Night Drink for MaMa!!!

(6) Wrinkled & Flabby Tummy!

(7) Super Cellulite attack!

Sighs....Too tire to list all out. Baby Chloe is sleeping now and this is my only chance to sleep. Here I come, Mr. Zhou.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear chloe's mama,
u r freaking me out :P
well, think of the positive side, u have cute little baby Chloe smiling, talking and waving at u....worth it lor.....

Chris Yee said...

Nicole a, Every individual experience different thing. Apparently I am the unlucky one who got very lucky. Dunno what am I saying. Don't worry. I am a whinner. Can't wait to see your baby too. Have you got a name for her or him?

Anonymous said...

don't worry too much.....i think i might be like u too when Baby Hayden is here...i'm seeing paeds almost everyday, i will try to ask around, hopefully can help baby chloe :)