January 28, 2009

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Time really flies, 3 more days to go and I will be back to work. Today is already the third day of Chinese New Year. Since my ILs are on their vocation in Haerbin, We spent our Chinese New Year at my mum's place. Unfortunately, during this festive season I cannot really enjoy any of the nice food because my right gum is sore. My Hubby said it is not GUM, it is the mouth! Anyway, "some part" towards the end of my "mouth" is sore. I could feel the swallon and pain. I have difficult swallowing my saliva too. Everything that I put into my mouth became not so delicious when it is suppose to be. *Sigh* In order to comfort myself from this unfortunate incident, I told myself that luckily i have sore gum that's why I will not add extra kilos to my body. Well, this is the best way to make the condition less painful.
One good News to share, I have finally breastfeed my Baby Chloe directly without any complication. Hahaha...Finally... However, the bad news is that I am going back to work soon and I want to start Infant Formula for Baby Chloe. Last night, I tried feeding her S26 Gold Infant Formula with 2 Scoops of Powder to the ratio of 4oz water. Baby Chloe rejected the milk instantly. :( Bad Bad Bad. I told my hubby, maybe because she didn't like S26, and I will try Enfalec A+ HA later in the afternoon. With her growing appetite and me going back to work schedule, I really need Baby Chloe to get started with Infant Formula. It is such an irony, I want her to have the best by forcing myself to feed Baby Chloe Breastmilk as much as I can. And now, I am going back to work soon, I have to force myself letting Baby Chloe to be fed on Infant Formula. Geezzz....Stupid!

No comments: