October 28, 2013

Sweet Treats for MaMa

We had a Baby shower for Dan among our ARGS Gang at ACME Bar. Since the last visit here for coffee, we had a pretty good impression on its Pavlova! We have been talking about the Pavlova and can't wait to a taste of it again. 

The first Pavlova experience was superb. The meringue was not sweet, cream was at its good texture & sweetness, coupled with the sourish passionfruit sauce, it was FANTASTIC!

So, because of such recommendation, everyone hold a great expectation on the Pavlova at ACME bar. We ordered two to share among us. Unfortunately, it didn't glory the way it happened on our last visit. Elayne actually complained   she tasted the rotten eggs liked on the meringue, overall, it disappointed everyone. :( 

Luckily, we had the sizzling brownie to balance the disappointment. The bubbling chocolate sauce in sizzling hot plate was intriguing that everyone had nearly forgave the bad of the Pavlova! Hahaha...  



YUMMY!!!!!


I cannot denounce it as LOUSY, the fact is I really tasted the Best Pavlova here at my FIRST VISIT which was only two weeks ago. Perhaps, the day was just not a PAVLOVA day. YES, highly recommend to try again!!! 
Yes. I would order again for my next visit. 


Woo!~~~ Affagato! I have not tried Affagato before but I heard of it and saw people ordering it. Didn't think it's any special, I would rather order a hot cup of Latte to get the wholesome of COFFEE. 
I must admit that I WAS TOTALLY WRONG of being skeptical until I had my very first Affogato at Artisan Cafe. WOOHOO~~~~ it was such a heavenly cup of coffee!!!! Love it!!!!!!! 

Oh No~~~ MaMa is developing Sweet Tooth!!!!!!!! Bad!

No comments: