October 19, 2013

Mickey's Magic Show at Planetary Hall, KLCC

First of all, I must thank you for your sponsor of tickets.
Hope when you are free, we can all go together for a show, NEXT TIME.

Cs, GrandMa & MaMa all set off for a Magical Night with Mickey 
on the 18-oct-2013. 
(*Oh, It's also Ah Gong's Birthday, but he's in China now for exhibition*)
Planetary Hall has a pretty good set up for seatings. At any seats, there is a promise of view of the stage, which is marvelous. Why I have to mentioned this because our seats were position quite to the left from the stage. But, everyone of us gets a clear view, so it's ok!

This is the BEST shot I can get in a dimly lit hall.
 Our beautiful Grandma and Cs were getting excited for the show.
"MaMa, Mickey Mouse Show starts soon?" Cs asked, not once, numerous times.


Merchandise, Merchandise, Merchandise.
Who would missed the opportunity for more business? 
Outside the hall, crowded with families with children, 
crying "I want this! No, I want this!"  
Look at my girls, they were also enchanting by the spell of Disney Princesses, lingered at the stall for a long time, 
but MaMa said "No" to the so-so Figurines and Dolls.

First of all, Yes, I might be stingy, but they have gotten the princesses barbie dolls at home, which were not "maintained" in good condition. Secondly, the figurine won't do much good to them, it's only for admiring purpose, and my girls have enough princesses' admiration items at home. So enough. For a remembrance, I don't mind to pay for a MUG, a BUCKET, or a T-SHIRT which can be utilized every day! I offered to buy them T-shirt but there were only Mickey Mouse T-shirt which was not so attractive to them and they rejected my offer. They kept on looking at the princesses, "MaMa, I want this!". Cs had no choice after my many "No"s and succumbed to a Minnie Mouse Mug, which is pretty & useful! Cs agree too! Don't you? 

Ta Da... Cs' pretty & Useful Minnie Mouse Mug in PINK, and they come with a multipurpose STRAW (can be used as a stirrer or even a spoon!) Isn't it Wonderful??????? Lol! Shiok-Sendiri here!

Look! Look! Look! I can use it for mixed fruits CUBE & I can use it for mixed fruit JUICE. I can even use it for a warm cereal and any other sorts of drinks.
One Set @ RM30

There were no banners, no characters set up for photo shoot.
There was only ONE photo booth which you can get ONE printed photo in a Mickey Mouse envelope @ RM40 or in a Mickey Mouse Paper Frame @ RM65.
Big C wanted to take a photo with Mickey Mouse, and RM40 is my only way to say hi to a FIGURINE-ONLY Mickey Mouse!

Please do not misunderstood! The above contains not a single discontentment of the presenter or organizers. 
I was just being matter-of-fact, recording MY personal point of view. :P

Coming back to the Magic Show! It was indeed a Fabulous show.

It introduces the element of MAGIC to the children, furthermore, it allows endless interactive opportunity to all audience. It's a NOISY show, you will hear children screaming in replying the performers'. We saw many courages hand lifted upon the air when volunteer was asked on stage. WOW! 

Mmmm..I said many and that did not include my girls. Hahaha... They are just like MaMa, shy, subtle, quiet, we choose to sit back and observe. SO, How could I force them to be someone whom they are not, maybe they are just NOT READY yet! :P I don't have to you, girls, you will know it when you raise your hand one day!

Maybe, just put in another words, we are playing one part of the life equilibrium, our existence to distinguish the differences of characters and personalities. Hahahaha..... Gila-Me in the mood of nonsense.  

Some Snap shots of the show. Again, with low lighting and speedy movement on stage, it was an impossible mission to steal any good shots.
 There was one part which I did not manage to steal a shot was the Snow White section, when the witch offered poison apple to Snow White. Hahaha..

My silly little Mousie (Big C), were frightened and titled her head MOST of the time for the second half of the show. She told me that she was afraid of the witch who occurred in the first part of the show. She tilted her head so that she could block her vision immediately when the witch appeared again. But after the show had finished, another version of explanation for her tilted head.

"MaMa, I'm not scared of the Magic Show" Little C announced proudly

"MaMa, Me too! I'm not scared already. I like the Magic Show" Big C said contentedly.

"BUT, you were hiding most of the times, and you said you were scared!" MaMa argued in a teasing way, OF COURSE with my MOST sunshine SMILE!

"NO! MaMa! I not scared of Mickey Mouse Show! I just want to sleep. I am tired. I want to oi oi! I rest my head only because I want to oi oi. I like the show!" Big C retorted!

Hahahaha..... Big C ah Big C, My cute little Big C!

No comments: