October 14, 2013

Mini Fruit Tarts

MaMa loves to bake but lack of inspiration like supporters who are willing to gulp up all my baking-love. NOW, I have supporters and my baking mood has turned on again. Yes, Big C pointed at the Mini Tarts' picture of a food magazine the other day and asked MaMa "MaMa, Can you make this for me please!" Hoho~~ the enthusiasm shoot from none to the max. I always find joyofbaking's recipe works well for me, so I didn't bother to goole and went straight to joyofbaking.com and search for the recipe. True enough, the recipe didn't disappoint me again, Not just Cs love the tarts, many praises received. :P

MaMa prepared the crust on Saturday and then fridge it overnight. After that, MaMa prepared the Pastry cream on Sunday Morning, and have it in the fridge for 1 hour before assembling the tarts.

The girls were exhilarated when I told that THEY are going to make Mini Fruit Tarts for themselves. I must come out with more of this activities for the girls, they love the fun.


All ready for assembly! 
Tart Crust, Pastry Cream, Blueberries, Strawberries, Kiwis, Teaspoons,Tray and  a thorough hand wash! ALL CHECKED!








Big C said "MaMa, look, blueberries flower!" 



Mission Accomplished!


Don't they look PRETTY? In fact, they don't just look PRETTY, they are absolutely YUMMY, mmm~~~ delectable!  
Especially the Pasty Cream, I didn't expect it to be SO GOOD! 
Give the recipe a go, you will love it too. 



Tasting Time - GOOD GOOD GOOD!


Thumbs up!

The website also comes with a detailed step by step Video. Love the website!

http://www.joyofbaking.com/FruitTart.html

and 

http://www.joyofbaking.com/PastryCream.html


No comments: