October 19, 2013

Shopping at the Candy Store

Cs love "candystore" even though they never get to buy anything from there.
LOL! Candies there are costing an arm and a leg, come on, RM36 for a small bag of JellyBean? These Marshmallows cost about RM20? No joke. Branded or not, these are still BAD stuff for my babies, don't have to spend so much! :P 
They love to do SHOPPING there! They love the little trollies provided for little shoppers like them to SHOP and make adults pay for expensive candies. 
Opps..Sorry. Girls were playing "shopping" for like 10 minutes. I was tempted to buy a pack of JellyBean as they look too beautiful, but I returned it to the rack when I saw the price. Stingy Me!


Moo-Cows are not cheap but they are Yogurt - providing good bacteria to my babies. RM10 less 10cents FOR TWO. So worth it. 
Most importantly, Cs love love love it so much especially with Oreo toppings.



No comments: