October 19, 2013

Moon Kee Traditional Confectionery

Decided to take a day off yesterday for a round of photo shoot.
Since, the appointment was made in the morning, I have finally gotten a chance to bring Big C for BREAKFAST! 

I would think Big C prefers noodles over anything else. Nevertheless, it turned out otherwise. When Big C saw the little stall with all sorts of pastries lining up in sections; she stopped and gazed at the EGG TARTS before I could suggest what noodles are available in the Kopitiam.

"Do you want Fish Ball Noodles? Wanton Mee? " MaMa asked.
"I don't want noodles. I want this! " Big C replied, pointing at the egg tarts
"How about you, Baby?" MaMa asked little C.
"I want this too" replied little C
So, Yummy Egg Tarts for all. 

I have tried a few confectioneries, but I find Moon Kee's are still the best.
I love their YAM Pastry with char siew (bbq pork) fillings.
I claimed the BEST simply because I don't get to eat this YAM pastry at any other Kopitiam, it is rare, unless you go to Dim Sum places. :P



They use to have one kiosk in one of the KD's Kopitiam.
They closed it after TKbrothers opened up a Big Bakery offering more varieties.
I found this in SS2 Kopitiam! Hehehe...


There are TVs installed in the Kopitiam, and it was playing the "Power Puff Girls". Can you see the awkward tightness in her posture? Hahaha...
This photo was capture when Big C was attentively watching how Power Puff Girls fight the Villain in the show. She was fascinated by a totally new cartoon but at the same time she was tensed with the fear of "MONSTER". 
Big C is indeed my little mousie. :P


Here comes my Little C, Oh...She didn't order tart!
Hahaha, Kakak did. She had Sausage Bun for breakfast. 
This photo was also capture while watching Power Puff Girls.
She was enthralled with the cartoons, and didn't even notice when I took away the sausage bun from her hand. 
Little C only found out her bun was missing not until the advertisement interrupted their cartoon show. Hahaha .... :P
My silly little baby!


No comments: