October 4, 2013

A Mouserful Wednesday Evening

MaMa came home early and prepared to send Cs to BaoBei Class myself. 
Wow, MaMa was enchanted upon seeing these two happy Little Mousies, jumping in feverish excitement when they saw me home early. Before I could announce my intention of chauffeuring my two princesses, Cs were making their assumption "MAMA MUST SEND US TO BAOBEI", and they told Uncle Mie (their driver) to go home! Hahahaha.....

I am so glad that I get to be home early today and so I get the chance to see how these two vain little mousies dress up for JUST BaoBei Class.





Since everyone is in the mood, I proposed to eat out.
After their class, we headed to Pizza Brava for an Italian Delicacy.
We 3Cs ordered a ceaser salad, hawaian pizza, mushroom soup & an apple juice to share!
How would I rate this place? Hmm.. it is a neighbourhood restaurant, and I only see foreigners manning the restaurant. Food was average, price was reasonable (RM50 for all the below), service was OK. Just that I don't like the waiters' hostile faces, their facial expression was like those who had just did a botox, no smile, no movement, monotonously boring. Making ME feels unwelcome even though I have to pay for my meal. 

Anyway, Cs were happy and their happy faces were substantial to merry the ambient the restaurant. Obviously, with their Mousie Dressing, they had become the limelight of the restaurant. We could hear people murmuring about how cute these two little mousies. :P






Let's not the "ugly" faces to ruin our Wonderful Wednesday.

My Cs and Me had a great Mouserful & Wonderful Wednesday Evening.

No comments: