October 22, 2013

Just to make sure

Most of the times, Cs will see me prepare their Snack Box every morning as they want to make sure I will have something they like in the box. This morning, Cs were both busy arguing with KaKak on what shoes to wear to school while MaMa was in the kitchen. I didn't make any special Bento :P, it was just those Gardenia Strawberry Cream Bun packed in a pretty Hello Kitty Box. That's it! 

After we've sent JieJie to school, Little C suddenly unzipped her bag, and rummaged in her bag, she then asked, " MaMa, did you bring anything for me to eat in school?" and this simple query took me by surprise as I didn't expect her to remember IT.

Little C has her reason TO MAKE SURE "ONCE UPON OF TIME" will not happen again. Poor baby, she must be rather unhappy in the last incident due to my bad. She must had felt lonely and embarrassed being left alone without food while all her friends happily enjoyed munching away. 


No comments: