October 16, 2013

Hari Raya Haji

Yesterday was a Public Holiday - Hari Raya Haji. Since there was a Day Off, Aunty Wendy and MaMa made arrangement for the girls to meet up for a round of play at the usual joint! 

The day started off with a REPLACEMENT PIANO lesson for Big C early in the morning, while MaMa was still in her slumberland. :p I heard Little C laughing aloud in my sleep; and I had no choice to make myself conscious in case I overslept. Hey, MaMa had many many terrible nights, so pardon MaMa for the bad habit once, okay? :P

After Big C finished her lesson, both Cs went for a afternoon bath, while MaMa was still lazing around on my bed. Notti MaMa! MaMa was braiding hair and since I do not have long hair now, I have Big C as my model. After braiding of 1/2 hour, braid and release, braid then release again, and after a few rounds, I have finally got ONE side braided, but then it was rather messy and I removed the braid AGAIN! My grandma witnessed the whole process and she finally gave up and left ,"Why? Why take off the pleat? It's already done!! I have no eye see!" Hahahaha....... and off she went! 

Yeah, I gave up after numerous attempts, furthermore Aunty Wendy called up and told MaMa that she was ready and they were already heading to Gardens while we were all not prepared! So, my solution to this impossible mission was "KAKAK, tolong ikat Big C punya rambut!" in my very broken Melayu. 

After a conversation of KFC with Uncle Sam, Hahaha, I kind of miss KFC too. So, I have decided to bring the girls for a KFC treats. WOW! My posts mentioned mainly on my unhealthy treats to the children! Where are the healthy diet post?!! Notti MaMa! 

Anyway, this is like kind of ONCE a year thingy. Come to think about it, this will be the girls first in Year 2013, let's just considered it ACCEPTABLE treat! However, REGRETTED!!!!!!!! The chicken were FAT, OILY and the chicken flesh looks quite awkward!!!!!! It gives me a quiver as I think about it now! No More KFC for me and of course Cs too! Luckily the girls were not so interested in the chicken, and they had a few bites and they finished the KFC rice, and apparently Big C and Little C said it's very good! 

After a lousy meal, we headed towards the Playground's direction, and on the way MaMa bought them some Halloween accessories for the upcoming P&J dressing up theme. Big C couldn't accept those CUTE but SPOOKY accessories (*they are darn cute with a little spooky elements, I would have preferred those!*), eventually she insisted on PUMPKINS only, otherwise NONE!






The girls amused among themselves for 1-1/2 hour, and round about 2:30pm we set out for a cup of MOO-COW! It's been ages, and as you can see the girls were completely indulged in the CUP of MOO-COW, no time for anything at all! Just by 10 minutes, Cs finished it all, and Aunty Wendy was amazed with how much the girls love the Yogurt Ice-Cream! Again, to recall the last treat of Ice-Cream or Frozen Yogurt....hmm..... can't even RECALL, thus you can imagine how long ago!!!!! Of course the girls gulped down in minutes, Little C sulked when the cup was empty!!!

Home by 4pm, and Cs napped till 5:30pm, and went out for dinner with Mah Mah & Yeh Yeh! 

No comments: