June 12, 2012

Something New from my Princesses

Chloe
(1) 
She can distinguish between Hat, Cap & Safety Helmet. She said "safety helmet" yesterday.

(2) 
She can sing the chorus of "You raise me up"

(3)
She told me she learned : 爸爸, 妈妈,妹妹, 姐姐, 爷爷, 老师, 红色,再见
*PaPa, MaMa, MeiMei, JieJie, YehYeh, LaoShi, HongSe (RED), ZaiJian (BYEBYE)*

(4)
Chloe said "不要怕" which was quoted from "可爱的小黄鸭“
*Don't be Scared* - *The adorable Duckling*

Clarisse
(1)
"JieJie, faster faster."
"Bus go already, go to school now."
* A school bus passes by our area every 8am which is also the time we prepare the leave home. The school bus scene has drilled into Clarisse's brain. School Bus = Going to School*

(2)
She can follow Jie Jie to sing the chorus of  "You raise me up"

(3)
I read "可爱的小黄鸭“ for 3 times. I took the book from the bookshelves, before I started reading, Clarrise recited "呷呷呷,呷呷呷!" *GA GA GA! GA GA GA!* numerous times which was quoted from the simple picture book. She also understands "说怕怕" *SHUO PA PA - aiyo how to translate this? means..errr.. SCARED!* , and repeated after me with her hands gesture patting her chest to show a sign of "fear". 




3 comments:

Elayne said...

Can write some Translation bo? Me no understanding chinese words.... :(

Chris Yee said...

Right away!!!!!!!!! :P

Elayne said...

Thank you! Thank you! Wow Clarrise is very fast! I am still waiting for Aston to call me! :(