June 24, 2012

Hilariously Weird

Chloe : Tai Ma, Li Kua Yi Gor Air Bo Liao. Bin Dou?

Great GrandMa : Hai Loh, Bo Air Loh.

Chloe : Air Huey Bin Dou Jor? Oi Oi Liao A?

Great Grandma : Hai Loh. Air Bo Keluar Jor. Oi Oi Jor.

I almost fainted upon hearing the conversation between my Granny and Chloe. At first, I didn't know how should I respond to this hilarious and strange dialogue. Despite feeling a little unhappy with her weird dialogue combination, I couldn't hold back to burst out in laughter. It was too FUNNY. What a campur-campur Dialogue. 

Any translations needed? CONFUSED?


Nah, Don't bother to understand it. I just find it very hilarious and yet sad to know that this is how my granny and my daughter communicate to each other every day. Hahahaha... Sob Sob Sob... Hahahaha... Sob Sob Sob...














No comments: