June 11, 2012

Snippets of the girls' everyday conversation...

(1) 
We were having dinner @ the Victoria Station Steakhouse. We were seated in the mock train cabin which is a feature for the restaurant. MaMa attempted to add in a little imagination for the girls by telling them that we have to board the train now and be seated for the train will be departing in no time. 


Chloe : MaMa, There is no rail for the train to move.


(2) 
On the way out for dinner from home, JieJie Chloe went along with PaPa to the car porch to start the car's engine.


Clarisse : Hey, What about me?
* The exact word *


(3) 
JieJie Chloe and MaMa came home from Ballet Lesson, Clarisse ran out from her play area to the doorstep.


Clarisse : JieJie, Where did you go? (With her two palms face  up and a shrugged shoulder)


Clarisse : You go Ballet a? (She answered without giving JieJie a chance to reply)


Clarisse : Why never bring Clarisse?


(4)
One night, MaMa tried to brainwash Chloe to sleep on her own so that I can get out of the room to have a little TV-time. Sadly, I failed.


The next day.


Chloe : MaMa, Chloe is a big girl. 
MaMa : Yes. You are. And You are my Princess.
Chloe : Yes. MaMa. Chloe's a Princess.
Chloe : MaMa, Chloe can sleep myself (*on my own). 
MaMa : Really? Good Girl!!!! (excited!)
Chloe : When Chloe has a room by myself, Chloe sleep myself ya.
** faint! ** How she knows that we are not going to move anytime soon!!!!

No comments: