June 8, 2011

Princess Clarisse's New Development

Time passes so fast, and Papa & Mama is starting to plan for Clarisse's 1st Birthday. Hahaha.. Papa & Mama is watching out for a nice and cosy place to hold a small party for relatives & close friends. We are putting our venue choices into our list and then we will shortlist them in August. I know it sounded a little crazy to plan it so many months in advance, but we are really looking forwards to the birthday event.

(1)
Clarisse is now 9 months and 2 weeks old. Wow! So fast! She is a big girl now. She can crawl freely on her own but still we prefer to place her on the cushioned/ padded area for her motor skill training. Recently, she knows how to stretch her both legs strong and push herself to the standing position while holding on the an object. I caught her many times struggling to push herself while holding tight to the side of her crib. Well, HAPPY but this is a sign that we have to be extra careful with Clarisse. I have instructed my maid to pay extra attention and never leave her alone. 

(2)
Baby Clarisse is such a lovely girl. She melts Papa & Mama's heart EVERY morning. She will waves goodbye to us whenever we leave for work. She always do it and we always sees her leave home with her heart-melting goodbye wave. We LOVE it so much. She is such a cheerful person especially in the morning. She never fail to cheer us up with her GREAT BIG SMILE. With her influence, I hardly hear Chloe cries in the morning now. If Chloe is awake before we leave, Chloe will join Clarisse to wave goodbye to all of us at the door. mmm~~~~ *** So Sweet ! ****

Baby Clarisse already knows how to clap her hands two months ago. Whenever she hears music playing through the player, she will start to clap (especially in the gymboree class). She would also clap when we sing "If you are happy and you know it CLAP your hands", Baby Clarisse seems to understand the song and she always clap after the verse. However, recently, she is getting a little lazy and refuse to clap. We tried many ways to ask her clap, she IGNORED us. Hahaha..but when her mood comes, she would simply clap even if it's TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR..

(3)
She knows how to close and open her palm whenever we sing her TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR (** and sometimes Baby Clarisse would add in her happy clapping hands ** ).

(4) 
She knows how to respond to Mama's facial and vocal expression. There was once I raised my voice a little and told her stop moving around and get back to sleep. Baby Clarisse was trying to comprehend what was "that" about, and Mama immediately realized that Baby Clarisse gazed at Mama's and sat on Mama's lap quietly. I don't really know how to describe her facial expression at the moment, but it was like a SERIOUS, PITIFUL little girl who was trying to check out why her Mama was screaming at her. Haha...I wanted to burst into laughter but I controlled and gave her a cold look in return. RULE #1, Whenever Mama is trying to be serious to my children, never show them the fun side of me. So that, they will always remember my SERIOUSNESS is genuine and not to fool around with Mama. 

Baby Clarisse continued to keep herself quiet then slowly rest her head against my chest, while Papa & Mama was having eye contacts as if telling each other to observe Baby's Clarisse's cute reponses. About 5 minutes later, Baby Clarisse was actually already slept soundly in my arm. 

(5)
Yeah, finally Mama sees Baby Clarisse's TWO LITTLE LOWER FRONT TEETH (Central Incisor - Lower Part). Hahaha... She is learning how to bite with her NEW TEETH. I gave her pear last night and she managed to bite off a small little piece instead of sucking the juice of the pear. I can see Baby Clarisse is picking up the chewing technique with her new teeth. ** It is also time for Mama to review Baby Clarisse's Solid Food intake. ** 

(6) 
Baby Clarisse starts to demand for ADULT FOOD. Whenever she saw us eating, she will start whining and demanded for our food. Mama broke her #1 Diet Rule. Mama fed Baby Clarisse with Chawan Mushi (Japanese Egg Custard) last friday!!! Egg is not recommended for babies below 12 months old, I knew well and I didn't avoid it. Gosh....Then I found a little rash on her right legs and neck areas. I am not 100% sure these rashes are associated with Chawan Mushi but I SHOULD NOT HAVE FED her with adult food in the first place. *sigh* Anyway, like I mentioned it earlier on...It is time for Mama to make an effort on Baby Clarisse's every day diet.

No comments: