June 9, 2011

Clarisse's Lunch = Pumpkin Mash

As a Working Mama, I missed out all the reactions and responses of my darlings when I introduced them a new thing/meal.

I told my maid to steam a piece of pumpkin around the size of her fist for 20 - 25 minutes until it is cooked/ or its flesh soften. Then, leave it to cool and mash it with 1oz of Formula. 

I fed Clarisse Mashed Pumpkin two weeks ago and she loved it. But it was a very small portion, it is like a snack to her. Further to that, Chloe saw and she took half of the portion. 

This time I told my maid to cut a bigger piece and add in the milk so that the mash can have a smoother texture. 

I am at WORK! I don't know how exactly the pumpkin mash turn out to be with the 1oz formula. I don't know whether a fist chunk of pumpkin is enough for Baby Clarisse's lunch. I don't know how Baby Clarisse enjoyed her Pumpkin Mash. Argghhhh.... 

Got to go home and hear my maid's feedback...... :( 

1 comment:

Dandy said...

pumpkin mash sounds delicious