June 29, 2011

First day at Vital Years

Alright, as I was describing how nervous and excited about sending Chloe to school. I actually talked to Chloe alot about "school". I read the book about "school" and told her that there are lots of fun at school. She happily said," Mama, Chloe wants to go to school".

"ya, because you are not there yet!" I thought (negatively). **I admit that I m a lousy mama transmitting negative waves to my daughters even it was a silence thought. I'm totally guilty! **

"Sure, darling, you are going to have lots of fun. Mama will also prepare some of your favourite animal biscuits so that you can have it during your snack time." I told Chloe.

"Yeah! Yeah! Mama, I like animal biscuit."

We woke Chloe up at 7.50am this morning. While I was preparing for work, Novi got Chloe changed and had her hair tied up into a ponytail. She was absolutely excited, especially she knows that I packed some animal biscuits for her in her purple Barney bag.

Chloe also reminded mama to bring her for hot chocolate with marshmallow and sausage bun. Papa, mama and Chloe had our breakfast at the bakery cafe. Then, papa and mama sent Chloe to the centre. Mama was nervous and trying to hold on to my tears. Chloe stepped into the centre calmly. So far, no crying for everyone. Then, ms.chan brought Chloe into the classroom and introduced others kids to her. Ms Chan also let her knw that there are toys for her play with her friends. we were outside the classroom, and Chloe was totally mesmerized with all her friends, books and toys that she had actually forgotten about us. No one was crying!!!! I was surprised and at the same time mama was so touched! My daughter is no longer a baby, she can handle new environment and new friends all by herself, without papa and mama. My eyes were SLIGHTLY wet, but NO TEAR. Even if there us, those are tears of happiness. :p ya, ya! I'm just lousy and WEAK like papa always say.

We left the centre and "NOONE" is crying..:p.

At 11.30am, mama and papa left office to pick up Chloe. Ms. Chan said Chloe did not cry and she was doing GOOD. When Chloe saw Papa and Mama, she didn't rush towards us, instead she said"hi, papa, hi, mama." and she followed the line to wash her hands preparing to have their snack time. She was enjoying her animal biscuit and raisin, pieces after pieces, bites after bites. Papa and Mama gazed into each other's eyes, touched and experiencing one of the joyous "growing up" moment. Can't wait till Clarisse's turn too. Oh, guess what? Chloe is actually looking forwards to tomorrow's class. Hehe...

Good job, my darling. Mama loves you so much. Mama is so proud of Chloe. Mama's BAD for underestimate your capability. Keep up your good job and be a good role model to lead your little sister, Clarisse. Love all of you, muaks!

No comments: