July 1, 2010

Pain Pain!

Chloe : Papa, Papa teeth Pain Pain (crying)

Papa : Show Papa. Where pain pain?

Chloe sticked out her tongue and pointed at her tongue and said : Teeth pain Pain (with tears)

Darling Chloe had this pain for almost a week. She has been drooling since almost 4 weeks ago, so I guess the pain should come from her new teeth. But she is crying & complaining more and more for the past one week. Initially, I thought it was her teeth. But, before I can reach for her teeth with my finger, she was already crying and complaining about her pain. I started to suspect it was from her tongue. I tried to observe her tongue to spot if there is any ulcer or not; I found nothing. No scars or spots on her tongue or lip nor gum. When I tried to touch her teeth and asked her to bite on my finger, she didn't cry at all. So, I concluded that the pain does not come from the teeth.

My granny and mum asked me to bring her to the pediatrician. I am still hesitating. First, it could be just from her teeth, or could her "heaty" ulcer, or could be NOTHING AT ALL (She was just acting for attention?). Plus, before the Pediatric could TOUCH her, she will start to yell and cry, don't think the doctor can diagnose properly.... I shall observe until tomorrow and decide whether to bring her to the clinic or not.

My only option now at this stage is : PLENTY OF WATER, BAILEY WATER... NO BISCUIT OR JUNK (the thing is she is not even interested in her tidbits or fruits anymore since she feels the pain every times when she eats.)

Mama hopes Darling Chloe's Pain Pain will disappear immediately.

No comments: