June 28, 2010

Sad

Three of us woke up at 8am in the morning (Yes, mama is late for work again! :P ).

I saw Chloe and I wanted to cuddle her for a while before I get up. So,

Mama : Chloe, come to Mama. Oi Oi with Mama here.

Chloe : No (* and she turned her head away from me)

Mama : Chloe, come la!

Chloe : No No No

Papa : Chloe, go to Mama la. Mama Sayang Chloe.

Chloe : No No No

Papa : Chloe, come to Papa. Papa hug hug.

Chloe immediately squeezed herself into Papa's arm.

** Sad Sad !


1 comment:

Elaine said...

I know how you r feeling, recently my heart had been broken to pieces by my girl too. She only wants kakak or her 2nd gu ma. I said "come, mummy sayang, mummy hug, mummy bring you out, mummy read story" everything also she doesn't want. I am telling myself, "ok, this is a phase, she will get over it one day"