July 16, 2010

34th Weeks

I have been telling everyone that I can't wait any longer. Baby Clarisse will be full Term in 3 weeks time, hopefully she can join our family as soon as she is full term. hahaha.....

It's been almost 2 months that I didn't get a proper sleep in the night. Other than getting up for toilet routine, I have problem falling asleep too. Baby Clarisse is moving too much plus all the aching that I am experiencing now is making sleep more difficult. I wonder, after the birth of Baby Clarisse, will I still complain about not getting enough sleep because she will be getting up every 2 hour for a feed. Hahaha...Worse still. Many mums told me to enjoy the moment NOW, otherwise when Baby Clarisse is here with us, I  will have even less sleep. Just like when we first had Chloe with us, Papa and Mama were Pandas for the full 1st 6 months. Hehe... I must said it was horrible time but now when we recalled and we smiled spontaneously from with our heart melted "What a memorable & sweet experience that we had together".

I know we are going to go through this again with Baby Clarisse and I know we will "enjoy" the moment together. But this time round should be easier for us because we are hiring a confinement lady for the first month to help take care of Baby Clarisse in the night and take care of Mama's meals in the day. I am a little doubtful about the confinement lady. I am not sure how supportive she is on my breastfeeding effort. I had tough time on my first breastfeeding experience, I hope this time it will be easier and I hope my confinement lady can be encouraging enough on the breastfeeding. I heard many bad feedback that many confinement ladies do not support breastfeeding because it is more tedious to prepare breastmilk comparing to preparing formula. Tedious? I am not too sure about it. To me, both are equally EASY JOB. 

No comments: